Kicking off 2020, E2open’s marketing strategy was built around a strong marketing mix of ABM plays, physical events, direct mail campaigns and email outreach. As 2020 played out across the globe and KPIs were lagging, the marketing team at E2open quickly knew they had to pivot from the current strategy to meet and influence their target market in a crowded, digital marketspace.
Join E2open’s Annika Helmrich, Director of Field Marketing, and Kathy Mammon, Director of Marketing Communications and Marketing Operations, as they discuss six ABM lessons (good and bad!) learned along the way. They will discuss how to:
- Cut execution time on webinars from two months to two weeks;
- Increase email conversion rates in a time of email overload;
- Test new engagement strategies with hyper-personalized ABM content journeys;
- Combat webinar fatigue and declining attendee rates;
- Think out-of-the-box with impactful direct mail during work-from-home climate; and
- Partner with and align cross-functional teams to drive success on metrics that matter.