Executives from Cvent are pulling back the curtain to share the secrets to success and lessons learned as they took their flagship event, Cvent CONNECT, virtual.
The importance of having tightly aligned sales and marketing teams is nothing new. But what is new is the sudden influx of virtual event leads marketing teams are handing over to their sales counterparts as we continue to navigate the new normal.
Join Cvent’s Senior Director of Demand Generation and SVP of Sales, as they discuss the strategies and processes the team established to drive more qualified leads, build smarter follow up plans, and accelerate leads through the funnel by using the rich engagement data captured during a virtual event. During this session, you’ll learn:
- How to improve sales and marketing alignment in the new normal;
- The differences between a virtual event lead and an in-person event lead;
- Key metrics to enable smarter sales follow up;
- Tips to getting the right leads to sales and prioritizing follow up; and
- Ways to drive value for virtual event sponsors.