Co-hosts Klaudia Tirico and Kelly Lindenau are back with a brand-new episode of the B2BMX Podcast with a keynote session all the way from our Next-Level ABM event in June. Forrester’s Terry Flaherty discusses some major insights into the process, systems and cultural issues with both MQLs and MQAs.
The ongoing debate between MQLs and MQAs continues and we’re here to get another perspective to solve the debate. Check out this episode to learn:
- Why MQLs don’t work anymore;
- Why MQAs aren’t the right approach;
- Why marketers want more opportunities;
- How to move from a lead-centric process to an opportunity-centric process; and
- The role that the MQL culture is playing in shaping and even stalling this transformation.