The Countdown Is On!
We’re just days away from the B2B Sales & Marketing Exchange, our first in-person event since the pandemic, so B2BMX Podcast Host Klaudia Tirico sat down with Craig Rosenberg, Distinguished VP & Analyst at Gartner, to dive into all elements of the event.
Their excitement is contagious as they run through the variety of insights, actionable advice and networking opportunities. Craig also provides a sneak peek into his opening keynote. With data as the (spoiler alert!) primary focus, the duo touch on:
- The heightened relevance of ensuring omnichannel communication remains consistent as representatives return to events;
- How the “2020 pivot” influenced marketing technology, strategies, data and campaigns;
- Data’s role as a universal unifier;
- The No. 1 thing organizations must keep in mind when assessing their martech stacks;
- What attendees can expect from #B2BSMX (and the return to in-person events in general); and
- Much more!