As the world shifts and adapts to new ways of living and working, so are B2B buyers! Sellers must adjust their tactics to meet new demands. People don’t want to be sold to anymore — they already have access to a lot of information and are looking for confirmation to buy or not from your company.
It’s like buying a car, people hate the experience because they feel like they’ll be sold something that costs more than they want to spend and with a poor ROI.
During this episode of the #B2BMX Podcast, our host Klaudia Tirico chats with Roderick Jefferson, a Sales Coach for Growth Companies and author of “Sales Enablement 3.0.” The pair discuss the difference between sales enablement and sales training and talk shop about how sales teams can break the mold and build better relationships with prospective clients.
Tune in to learn:
- The importance of enablement in onboarding;
- How to adapt onboarding for different generations;
- The concept of “ever-boarding” and how it can impact your sales team;
- Tailoring Assessment, Management and Learning Management Systems to the company’s maturation cycle; and
- How to move beyond smiley sheets and attendance reports with your sales enablement efforts.
Plus, get a sneak peek into Roderick’s upcoming keynote at the B2B Sales & Marketing Exchange!