While Co-hosts Klaudia Tirico and Kelly Lindenau enjoy their last day at the B2BSMX event in Boston, let’s reminisce about B2BMX: Next-Level ABM. McKinsey & Company’s Julia McClatchy is the star of the show this week as she takes a deep dive into all things hybrid selling.
During this episode of the B2BMX Podcast, McClatchy reveals key trends and shocking insights from the B2B Pulse and the Future Of Sales reports. Here are five high-level results:
- The rule of thirds has become entrenched;
- Consumerization of B2B is here;
- People are willing to spend big online;
- More channels equates to more growth;
- Loyalty is really up for grabs; and
- Personalization is key to growth.