What you do and how you do it are pivotal in determining account-based marketing success. Yet, the market is awash in hype and hyperbole. Based upon primary research into 500 ABM programs across three continents, we’ll identify paths of success and how to avoid potholes of failure.
Join this workshop and learn fact-based strategies to cover:
- Objectives — What do I want to accomplish, what is realistic?
- Targets — Data driven strategies to select high value accounts
- Buyers — Personas to pursue
- Segmentation — Organize your ABM programs based upon your audiences
- Teams – How will I staff this function, who?