In the fast-paced business world, companies are always looking for smarter ways to align sales and marketing teams to achieve shared goals and objectives. It’s no easy feat, but luckily, companies can see success when they use artificial intelligence (AI) effectively. By leveraging AI tools, practitioners can streamline this alignment process, making it more efficient and effective than ever!
During this episode of the #B2BMX Podcast, Host Klaudia Tirico chats with Dani Buckley, VP, and General Manager at the sales performance agency LeadG2. The pair discuss how AI is used in marketing and sales alignment and its benefits to businesses. Tune in to learn:
- The true role marketing plays in successfully enabling sales teams to sell smarter and faster;
- Tips and tricks for keeping your teams aligned;
- What are the key components of making a sales play and why they’re essential;
- Best practices for our audience to use when building a sales play to ensure it’s strategic, valuable and practical; and
- Why it is so important for sales to have a framework to work from!