Another week; another episode of the B2BMX Podcast is here! This time, we sat down with Leela Srinivasan, CMO of Momentive, to get a behind-the-scenes look at the company’s rebrand from SurveyMonkey to Momentive and the role of the CMO during the process.
SurveyMonkey — a company that has been synonymous with market research and survey software — rebranded to Momentive and now defines itself as an agile experience management company focused on helping customers shape what’s next.
"A rebrand has to be more than just a new coat of paint. It has to be more than just a new logo," Leela said. "It has to stand for something."
Tune in now to hear:
- How SurveyMonkey transitioned to Momentive during a pandemic and why now;
- The impact customer and employee feedback have on a rebrand;
- Marketing’s role during a rebrand and important things to consider before diving in;
- The new role of brand in B2B marketing; and
- How to blur the lines between brand and demand.