Marketing and sales alignment is absolutely critical in the age of the buyer — no surprise there. But achieving and maintaining a strong level of collaboration and alignment is easier said than done, especially at a time when buyers have taken control of their purchasing journeys.
“Alignment transformation really is about softening the silos between sales and marketing and looking at the two teams as one cohesive revenue engine,” Jeff said. “I think when you do that, it changes your perspective on how you interact with each other.”
Listen in as they discuss:
- How the buyer and seller relationship has changed;
- The concept and definition of “alignment transformation,” and why it’s important;
- Why teams simply can no longer operate in silos;
- How to close the gap between marketing and sales to create one cohesive revenue engine; and
- Best practices for accomplishing alignment and getting buy-in from the C-suite.