For nearly a decade, the B2B Marketing Exchange team has been proud to produce unique and intimate events designed with the modern B2B marketer in mind. While we won’t be able to meet up in person again this year, we are thrilled to announce we’re tapping into our digital roots and going virtual for #B2BSMX on October 26-28!
- Hands-on workshops featuring advice on some of the hottest topics in B2B from the pros;
- Certification programs in areas such as ABM, conversational marketing and measurement;
- 6 different content tracks with targeted sessions for marketing and sales teams on channel marketing, demand generation, revenue operations, ABM and more;
- A packed agenda with more than 50 different sessions — all of which can be viewed live, or curated and programmed to match your calendar;
- A wide range of speakers from different backgrounds and industries — covering the full gamut of marketing and sales;
- Opportunities for connecting with relevant solution providers, matchedto your areas of interest; and
- Peer-to-peer roundtable discussion groups tackling new approaches todirect mail, partner marketing, sales enablement and virtual events.
- Terminus and the FlipMyFunnel community for a dedicated program track; and
- Quick-hitting RevTalks sessions curated by The Pedowitz Group.
For a limited time, you can get your pass at the early bird rate, knocking $100 off your ticket. We can’t wait to show you everything we have rolled up our sleeves for this one-of-a-kind B2B event!